Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beautifuly Blue Corset Tag

Hello everyone, I  wanted to share a tag I am entering in the Wild Orchid Challenge (Button It).  I created this mixed media tag to include the Wild Orchid Craft flowers. 
First I added gesso to the tag, I then used my mixed media paste and stencil to add dimension.  I then sprayed the tag with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Atlantic, and tattered leather.  The flowers were stamped with Ranger espresso ink. I also dabbed the tag with some Versa Magic in Aegan Blue.  I inked the whole edge of the tag with the espresso ink and added a beautiful lace to the bottom and some fibers and trims from the top of the tag and I sprayed the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers which were white with the Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Atlantic).  The tag has a glimmer to it which is just beautiful.


 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Can you please make sure you link directly to your blog post, else we may miss it when doing the draw at WOC

    ReplyDelete